In accordance with current French & European legislation, PHENIX TELECOM will respect the protection, confidentiality and security of all personal data it holds in relation to its users, customers and services, as well as personal privacy. The personal information provided by our customers will only be used by PHENIX TELECOM for the purpose of customer relation activities.
Any data held will be that collected :
1. Following a request for information : surname, e-mail address, telephone number, recorded message.
2. Further to an order/customer registration : surname, first name, address, country, e-mail address, password, payment details, delivery information.
Any compulsory data required is indicated by an asterix. Without this information certain internet services will not be available.
PHENIX TELECOM collects this data within the framework of their commercial activities, in order to authenticate their clientèle, provide the services expected of them, to satisfy management and logistical requirements, and to enable them to be able to offer products and services adapted to their customer's needs.
PHENIX TELECOM will not disclose any personal data to commercial partners without prior consent of the customer.
Recipients of your personal data are as follows :
1. Employees of PHENIX TELECOM. Anyone accessing our data register is bound by PHENIX TELECOM's confidentiality agreement.
2. PHENIX TELECOM's technical service providers - responsible for website hosting and updating.
3. PHENIX TELECOM sub-contractors.
4. PHENIX TELECOM partners (only with your consent).
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, customers have the right to access any personal information held on them, and may also request such data be corrected or revised. They also have the right to oppose any information held on them.
Customers also have the right to refuse sharing of their personal data with third parties (unless required by law), for example market research agencies and sales canvassers.
To exercise these rights, please contact PHENIX TELECOM in writing : PHENIX TELECOM, 2 rue Jean-Baptiste Marty, Charenton Le Pont - FRANCE.
In the interests of personal data protection, PHENIX TELECOM will need to confirm your identity before responding. All such requests should also be accompanied by a signed copy of personal identification.
Secondly, any person or entity exercising these rights is obliged to :
1. Respect all elements of the Data Protection Act, for which breaches are punishable by law
2. To ensure any date held is up-to-date and accurate. Any incorrect data should be updated by customers immediately by means of their online user account.
For more information concerning our data protection policy, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or in writing : PHENIX TELECOM, 2 rue Jean-Baptiste Marty, Charenton Le Pont - FRANCE.